- Teacher: TEST MOODLE
മലയാളഭാഷ പഠിക്കാൻ ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്ന ആർക്കും തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കാവുന്ന കോഴ്സ് ആണിത് .
മലയാളത്തിന്റെ അടിസ്ഥാന കാര്യങ്ങൾ ഈ കോഴ്സിൽ പഠിപ്പിക്കുന്നു.
അക്ഷരമാല ,അടിസ്ഥാന വ്യാകരണം ,വാക്കുകൾ ,വാക്യങ്ങൾ എന്നിങ്ങനെ മലയാളഭാഷയിലെ പ്രാഥമികമായ കാര്യങ്ങൾ പഠിക്കാം. പ്രായഭേദമന്യേ എല്ലാവര്ക്കും ഈ കോഴ്സിൽ ചേരാവുന്നതാണ്
This course is for anyone who wants to learn Malayalam.
This course teaches the basics of Malayalam. Learn the basics of Malayalam language like alphabet, basic grammar, words and sentences.
This course designed for all age groups.
- Teacher: MUNEER O K FACULTY
An overview of British Literature and various historical events of 19 C
- Teacher: AMEENA FACULTY
It focuses on recent trends in Online Shopping.this courses discuss the major challenges towards online shopping
- Teacher: DR. SUNIL MON M FACULTY
Creating Education and Experience in Communication Arabic Language......
- Teacher: C H ALI JAFAR FACULTY
The course is based on fundamentals of Computer Science
- Teacher: AFSAL C P FACULTY
This is a course which offers the basic idea of Management. Those who wish to know about the concepts of Management and it role in present world, can opt this course
- Teacher: SHEMEER BABU T FACULTY
This course surveys the development of the English language from its Indo-European past to the present day. This course then examines the structure and vocabulary of English through its major periods: Old English, Middle English, Early Modern English, and Modern English.
- Teacher: Rauf Roomi FACULTY
- Teacher: SUHANA MEHAR M FACULTY
This course is aimed to learn the basics of tourism and hospitality industry. It enable the students to acquire knowledge about the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Teacher: JANEESH FACULTY
MARGINALISATION OF URBAN SLUMS IS EXPLAINED HERE.THE MARGINALISED SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY IS NEED TO BE ADDRESSED.
- Teacher: UNNIKRISHNAN FACULTY
- Teacher: Dr. P. FAWAZ FACULTY
Understanding of the concepts and recording procedures and therefore
are able to interpret various disclosures in an informed manner.
Learn to compare companies financially, understand cash flow, and grasp basic profitability issues and risk analysis concepts.
Be proficient at calculating and interpreting financial ratios.
Be able to read and critically evaluate financial analyst reports on publicly listed companies
- Teacher: Dr. K.A. DHANYA FACULTY
International trade procedures and documentation has undergone remarkable changes over the last
decade. This paper shows how export ,import and logistic management are closely interlinked.
To familiarize the students with the basic documents involved in foreign Trade, processing of an
export order, negotiation of documents.
- Teacher: ABID RAHMAN K A FACULTY
To understand micro and macroeconomic concepts relevant for decision making
To help the students to understand the Application of economic principles in business management..
- Teacher: DR. SUNIL MON M FACULTY
A course to study various tourism resources in India and to enable the students to acquire knowledge about the tourism product and promotion.
- Teacher: Janeesh Babu
Introduction to Poetry
Course Learning Outcomes/Objectives
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize poetry from a variety of cultures, languages and historic periods
- Understand and appreciate poetry as a literary art form
- Analyze the various elements of poetry, such as diction, tone, form, genre, imagery, figures of speech, symbolism, theme, etc.
- Identify a variety of forms and genres of poetry from diverse cultures and historic periods, such as haiku, tanka, sonnets, ballads, dramatic monologues, free verse, etc.
- Recognize the rhythms, metrics and other musical aspects of poetry
- Read and discuss selected poems in translation
- Apply the principles of literary criticism to the analysis of poetry
- Broaden their vocabularies and to develop an appreciation of language and its connotations and denotations
- Develop their critical thinking skills>
- Develop a deeper appreciation of cultural diversity by introducing them to poetry from a variety of cultures throughout the world
- Develop their own creativityEnhance their writing skills
- Teacher: Dr. Shameema FACULTY
The course helps the student to make familiarize with the major writers, writings and genres of American Literature
- Teacher: Mohammed Shafeeq FACULTY
Physiology is the study of normal function within living creatures. It is a sub-section of biology, covering a range of topics that include organs, anatomy, cells, biological compounds, and how they all interact to make life possible. Physiology is the scientific study of the functions and mechanisms which work within a living system. As a sub-discipline of biology, the focus of physiology is on how organisms, organ systems, organs, cells, and bio-molecules carry out the chemical and physical functions that exist in a living system.
This course familiarizes the student of Psychology with the most essential and fundamental aspects of cell biology and basics of genetics that are essential for understanding the anatomy and physiology of the nervous system in general and of the CNS that they are to master in the following semesters.
Module 1 : Cellular organization
1.1 Cell structure, plasma membrane (fluid mosaic model), and cell organelles.
1.2 Cell inclusions-brief description on the structure of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins.
1.3 Cell theory, cell principle.
1.4 Unicellularity to multicellularity, differentiation. Brief mention of spatial and temporal control of
1.5 Tissues- brief description of major types.
Module 2 : Genes and chromosomes
2.1 Structure of D.N.A, D.N.A replication.
2.2 Concept of a gene - genetic code, introns, exons.
2.3 Morphology of chromosomes-size, shape, karyotype, idiogram, kinds of chromosomes.
2.4 Linkage and crossing over, sex linked chromosomes.
Module 3 : Cell division
3.1 Cell cycle.
Module 4 : Elements of heredity and variation
4.1 Mendel’s work and laws of inheritance (monohybrid cross, dihybrid cross, test cross).
4.2 Brief explanation of terms-alleles, homozygosity, heterozygosity, genotype, phenotype.
4.3 Brief description of other patterns of inheritance and genotype expression-incomplete dominance,
co-dominance, multiple alleles, epistasis, pleiotropy.
Module 5 : Mutations and Genetic disorders
5.1 Gene mutation-Kinds of mutation, classification (Somatic, gametic, point, spontaneous, induced,
dominant , recessive and silent mutations).
5.2 Gene mutation disorders - albinism, phenylketonuria, alkaptonuria, galactosemia, brachydactyli.
5.3 Autosomal anomalies - Down’s syndrome, Edward’s syndrome, Cri du chat syndrome.
5.4 Sex chromosomal anomalies - Klinefelter’s syndrome and Turner’s syndrome.
- Teacher: unaisa FACULTY
let the students meet each other and collect some data and present it infront of the students
- Teacher: ARSHAQUE FACULTY
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSES ARE-
HOW TO BUILD A TEAM
HOW TO WORK WITH INA TEAM
- Teacher: sernam mohammed FACULTY